Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Humm.... should I start this again?...

I'm thinking about blogging again. It might not be worth it, but I'll try. My subject will no longer be about Ireland. I'm not there anymore. FYI. I'm home planning a wedding, finishing school (finally), and making some pretty cool things with my final projects.

So I've decided that this blog, in suit with my siblings, will exploit my many awesome talents ;) And if you are following everyone's blogs, Mom, you will see that this family is very talented. Let's face it people, if your last name is or was Edwards, Pritchard, or Yates. You are just destined for greatness! Now, if you do not fall in one of those categories do not fear. You may still have a chance. There's always divine intervention, and my brother is still single.

Best of luck.

Mary
Future Mrs. Dixon
Future Awesome Art Director
at Design Firm Awesome Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment